We are pleased to announce a NEW remotely delivered Open Sales programme, specifically designed for Direct Territory Sales People who also work with and support Distributor/Channel Sales people
Building on our popular and successful Effective and Advanced Channel Management programmes, this new programme is specifically designed for Sales People who don’t have managerial responsibility for Channel/Distributor sales, but are expected to support Indirect sales, in addition to covering their own territory. The programme will teach you how to use influencing skills and to build effective partnerships in the field with the Sales People of your Indirect Sales Partner.
The programme will include:
- Why do we work with Distribution Partners; what do we lose and what do we gain?
- Selling through as opposed to selling to Distribution Partners?
- Effective communication in the field with Partner Sales People; setting and managing expectation levels
- Getting the best from the relationship by addressing the partners capability as well as their willingness to effectively sell your products!
- Influencing skills; how to get the best from your partner without having direct authority over them
- The importance of trust; how to build trust and minimise actions that can reduce or even destroy mutual trust
- Effective joint visits with Distribution/Channel Sales Partners, and adapting these to the remote/hybrid selling world
The feedback session is designed to report back on how attendees have applied the training in their day-to-day roles and to give real-life examples of the learning being applied in practice.
If you would like to know more, please contact:
Steve Vaughan: +44(0)7538 420581 email@example.com
Price per person for the programme:
£1,450.00 ex VAT (delivered remotely)
We are offering an introductory price of £995.00 ex VAT per attendee for confirmed bookings before 24th December.
To book a place, click on the date of your choice listed below and fill out the Zoom registration form. Note that if the fee is billed to and paid by a UK based company you will automatically be issued with an invoice including VAT. If the fee is billed to and paid by a company outside the UK you will automatically be issued with an invoice excluding VAT. For all bookings in the EU please include your VAT Number on the registration form to enable us to comply with EU VAT laws. After you have successfully registered we will E-mail your invoice to you within 48 working hours. Please note, only participants who have paid their invoice before the training date can take part in the training.
Available payment methods: by credit/debit card via link sent with your invoice (secure checkout powered by Stripe) or by a bank transfer.
9th & 10th February & 17th March
Time: The course will consist of two 2-hour sessions at 09:00-11:00 and 13.00-15.00 (UTC+1:00 London) on both 9th & 10th February 2022, with a further 2-hour session for feedback on 17th March 2022
Video conference: Zoom
- Steve Vaughan
T: +44 (0) 7538 420 581