We are seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer for Miltenyi Biotec Nordics.
For over 30 years, Miltenyi Biotec has played an important role in the design, development, manufacture, and integration of products that empower the advancement of biomedical research and enable cell and gene therapy.
Founded in 1989, the privately owned and pioneering company has grown organically, today having >3,000 employees worldwide in 28 countries, plus 73 countries served through distributors. Approximately 2,500 patients treated annually with cell products using Miltenyi Biotec technologies and >55,000 cell therapy procedures with Miltenyi Biotec products.
At the heart of their business lies MACS Technology, a magnetic cell separation method based on the use of MACS Columns and MACS MicroBeads. Due to the gentle and effective nature of this method, isolated cell populations of interest are highly viable and pure. They can be used for a wide array of downstream applications including different research as well as clinical applications. Among many milestones in the company’s 30 year history, is the acquisition of LaVision BioTec in 2018. La Vision are a leading global specialist for advanced light-sheet and multiphoton microscopy solutions for life science applications. Today, Miltenyi Biotec’s growing MACS imaging and microscopy portfolio offers versatile imaging solutions to study complex biological systems.
Miltenyi Biotec Nordics is a dynamic and expanding affiliate with a culture that empowers individuals to embrace new challenges and influence change. A strong team that works together with a shared purpose of providing excellent products and customer service.
Key Duties of the role include;
- Perform routine service tasks such as new instrument installations, installed instrument preventative maintenance and upgrades
- Resolve unplanned instrumentation issues through hardware and software troubleshooting
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency in corrective maintenance to restore systems to full operation
- Ensure quality customer interaction to achieve satisfactory resolution and correct follow up
- Active participation with colleagues in upgrades and service contract renewals within the assigned region.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues to ensure smooth internal processes and unified voice to the customer
- Prepare, update and maintain accurate logs, equipment performance data, service records and parts usage software
- Participate in internal company training programs to enhance and increase work-related skills
Reporting to the Country Manager, the role holder will ideally be based in the Copenhagen, Stockholm or Lund regions. Proximity to an airport for substantial travel throughout Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway and Baltics.
If you value working with colleagues that value integrity and supporting each other with humour and a professional yet informal, friendly approach, please get in touch.