Location: Germany – Remote
Our client is a world leader in their field with over 20 years’ experience creating innovative products that solve technological and scientific problems for their customers. By carefully controlling, measuring and analysing the physico-chemical interactions they help solve problems in research and development through to manufacturing and quality control. Their range of characterization instruments and scientific/engineering techniques have helped solve difficult problems in the pharmaceuticals, biomaterials, polymers catalysts, chemical, cosmetics and food industries.
After numerous successful years in Germany they are looking to grow their presence so as part of their growth strategy, they are now looking for a Technical Sales Manager for the North and East of the country.
- Serve as the key sales contact for the company in the North and East of Germany;
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve target sales/revenue quota;
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of their products/software;
- Understand the capability, benefits, and competitive advantages of their instruments;
- Travel to customer sites;
- Work with the Applications team to help deliver technical presentations and successfully deliver demos;
- Manage existing customer relationships and continuously identifies new opportunities in order to maintain a healthy sales pipeline;