Do you have a background in Life Sciences? Do you want to join the sales team of the coolest lab informatics companies out there? We are currently, on behalf of our client LabTwin, seeking an enthusiastic, tech-savvy Sales Representative to take LabTwin to the next level.
The Company and Role
Based in Berlin, LabTwin is the world’s first voice and AI-powered digital lab assistant, working alongside scientists with the purpose of making science better, through a combination of machine learning and voice recognition technologies. LabTwin Digital Lab Assistant has been recognized by enterprises for its enhanced experiment reproducibility, improved audibility, and significant time savings. Their culturally diverse multi-disciplinary team thrives on challenges and with their blend of experience in molecular biology, laboratory software, robotics, engineering, user-centred design and strategic business building, they craft solutions that equally satisfy the needs of end-users and decision-makers. They value curiosity and innovation which helped them achieve great things in 2020 and now it is time for them to take it to the next level. The Sales Representative plays a significant role in helping LabTwin achieve greater goals and is a perfect role for those who want to build a thriving high-tech sales career.
During initial onboarding days, you will work with your teammates to position and sell LabTwin to potential clients. Once you accomplish this, you will start prospecting leads of your own and will take a generous commission for the relationships you create, which gives you the potential to earn more than your peers.
There is a path for career growth within LabTwin for the right candidate who is curious and is willing to learn. There will be top-class coaching and mentoring alongside a development plan, although a candidate with more experience will be fast-tracked. LabTwin provides more exposure to learn and grow than any other lab informatics company out there right now.
First 3 to 6 months:
- Learning about the LabTwin product and messaging
- Spending at least 3 weeks with customer success team, understanding customers’ perspectives
- Building relationships with your sales, growth, and customer success counterparts
- Start meeting goals to set up the introductory sales meetings.
- Start taking on your own leads to meet your sales goals.
Next 6 to 10 months:
- Continue building on your core skills and industry knowledge.
- Upgrading your responsibilities by becoming more self-sufficient during the sales process.
- Understanding what it takes to meet or exceed goals.
- Working with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion.
- Take up busy prospects to make them curious about LabTwin and pitch LabTwin via phone, email and LinkedIn.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and targeted outbound prospecting.
- Utilize data sources to analyse and develop sales opportunities.
- Participate in exhibitions, conferences and customer visits and report activities in CRM system (Hubspot.com).
- Demonstrate LabTwin to potential clients.
- Develop relationships with customers while nurturing existing customer relationships and understand their needs and requirements.
- Provide monthly sales forecasts and meet /exceed assigned sales, profit and market share goals.
- Based in Germany (preferably in Berlin) or willing to relocate.
- 3 plus years experience in Life Science-based sales
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Biology/Chemistry, hands-on laboratory experience is a strong plus.
- General knowledge of CRM, HubSpot experience is a plus.
- Tech savvy and understanding of the product development process is advantageous.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, primarily in English. German and other languages are a strong plus.
What’s in it for you:
- You will be part of a diverse interdisciplinary team with a great mission: help passionate and innovative scientists accelerate scientific discovery.
- Opportunity for personal development: Budget for seminars and conferences, internal training, and onsite German courses. Science education, a small demo lab to enable everyone to understand our users better. Room for ownership, creativity and cross-functional collaboration.
- Flexible work schedule including home office, meeting-free Fridays. 30 days’ vacation provided you take them all!
- Competitive Salary
- Free gym membership, healthy snacks, great coffee and opportunity to work in one of the best spaces in central Berlin with a beautiful garden, roof terrace with grill and of course an AC for very hot Berlin summer.