Our client is an innovative, truly international leader of cleanroom monitoring equipment and is part of a North American group. Their products and IT services help customers remove airborne and liquid-borne impurities during the manufacturing process. The products are used in the pharmaceutical industry, aerospace, semiconductors, optics and industrial manufacturing processes.
As a Sales Manager South Germany, you will be responsible for selling particle monitoring systems and related software primarily to pharmaceutical manufacturers to help them improve their production processes.
You will have a bachelor’s degree in relevant science and have proven in-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical manufacturing process/industry. Fluent German and English are mandatory.
The role requires 3 days a week travel on customer site in Germany, and 2 days of home office as
well as 2x /year travel across Europe for sales meetings and training.
- Degree in pharmaceutical-related Life Sciences discipline, eg microbiology, biology,
pharmacy, chemistry OR a degree in Automation, Software engineering with proven
professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- 5 years professional sales experience
- Hunter mentality
- Energy, motivation and drive
- Fluent English and German
- Individual contributor – currently no personnel responsibilities
- Home-based position including the necessary work equipment (IT)
- Challenging, exciting and varied tasks with an international and future-oriented company can
- Company car, which can also be used privately
- German team consists of 14 employees
- European commercial team consists of 130 people, including back office