The EMEA Service Success Manager (SSM) is a critical remote role that enables technical support and field service personnel to deliver solutions to customers. The SSM does this by performing two key roles: (i) Fulfillment responsibility to ensure that service obligations are accurately and timely recorded in the service systems, and (ii) New Install Planning/Preparation that enables new instruments in EMEA to be successfully and timely installed by the field service engineers (FSEs). The ideal candidate must have an eye for detail, structured work approach, and a go-getter personality ready to help synchronize all elements that ensure success in the SSM role.
- Maintain and update the field service CRM (Customer Resource Management) data by fulfilling and maintaining records, reviewing work orders, parts orders, and documentation
- When necessary, work with field engineers, order management, Field Application Scientists (FAS), sales, logistics and accounting team members to assure integrity of CRM data and service success
- Track and document orders and changes to orders to ensure proper billing at service completion
- Receive and process field service engineer work order activity, closeout documents and ensure accuracy
- Report to regional Sr. Director Service Delivery for EMEA, and Service Success managers, with updates on work order status, scheduling, documentation, and process exceptions
- Provide service administration support as required, including compiling customer activity reports, work order history reports, customer financial invoicing
- Update, populate and maintain customer service database/tracking system to maximize customer service and client satisfaction
Installation Planning/Preparation Responsibilities
- Liaise with Service Sales and Order Management to ensure that new installations are appropriately planned for
- Ensure that materials and P/N needed for FSEs (eg: tools, test equipment, re-agents, etc) are arranged for delivery to, and retrieval from, the target customer location for the new installation
- Confirm & oversee schedule for installation activities across the EMEA region
- Liaise with regional Service management to ensure FSE availability to support and execute the installation schedule
- Diploma and/or certificate in Business Administration or related office experience
- Experience in dispatch within a service environment
- Strong customer service skills preferred, which include maintaining a good and positive attitude, taking ownership of meeting customer needs, going the “extra mile” for customers, demonstrating a commitment to sharpening skills, using positive communication, and looking for opportunities to respect customers’ time and schedules.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions given in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of CRM systems (SFDC a bonus)
- Ability to prioritize workflow, follow-through, and work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment with quick turnaround times and tight deadlines