Our client is a pre-clinical drug discovery company developing small molecule therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. The pipeline includes first-in-class dual mechanism inhibitors AUM302 and IBL-202 along with IBL-100s PIM kinase inhibitors.
The Company is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded consultant to work with the CEO to formulate and implement a plan that will strengthen the management team and finance the business going forward.
Post funding there will be the potential for full time. As an emerging cancer biotech, and given the importance of this position, the remuneration package for the full-time role will include equity participation.
Pending the creation of the full-time role the Consultant are required to fulfil the following role on an interim basis.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- To be responsible for clinical development, clinical strategy, pharmacovigilance, identifying clinical setting and patient populations
- Experience in early (Phase I) oncology drug development
- Small molecule kinase inhibitors
- PI3K pathway knowledge a bonus
- Developing and writing clinical protocols and investigator brochures
- Selecting and managing relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and investigators
- Managing relationships with CROs to ensure trials of the highest possible standards
The exact duties and the nature of each role will be subject to discussion with the CEO.