Our customer is creating the next generation of digital lab tools for smart labs, starting with the world’s first voice-activated lab assistant. With this tool, scientists can collect data, access information, manage experiments and streamline documentation simply by talking. Using voice recognition and machine learning technology, their smart assistant simplifies data capture, structures valuable information, and integrates with lab instruments and informatic systems.
They are a strong multinational interdisciplinary team with a mission to empower scientists and are based in Berlin. Their voice-powered assistant is now used by scientists in 7 of the Top20 biopharma companies, as well as chemical companies, around the world.
For their team, we are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to develop their analytics capability and influence rapid product development with data-driven insights. You will work closely with business partners and development teams to define and scope business problems by providing insights derived from data.
- You are a storyteller, who pro-actively builds a data-driven culture within LabTwin.
- You maintain and develop the BI backbone which consists of a Redshift DWH, Airflow ETL and Metabase as a visualisation tool
- You generate insights and reports for other business stakeholders and influence decisions on product development
- You maintain and improve tracking frameworks, using Segment.io
- You develop a strategic view on data collection, integration and retention under consideration of IT security and GDPR.
- You conduct Analytical Deep Dives for customer retention or CLV with the Data Science and Product Team.
- You have 2+ years of experience in business intelligence and analytics
- You are experienced with BI-tools such as Amplitude, Tableau, Google Analytics or similar
- You can derive meaningful KPIs and set up outstanding reports
- You are a team player and enjoy working cross-cohort, especially with the product and growth teams
- You have the wonderful ability to communicate complex concepts in a cohesive, intuitive and simple manner to other teams
- If you have a background in Life Sciences, MedTech, Healthcare or Productivity Apps, that’s a plus.
- You have good knowledge of SQL and ETL and experience with Python
- A team with a great mission: Being part of our mission to help passionate and innovative scientists accelerate scientific discovery. A diverse team of experienced interdisciplinary colleagues including life scientists.
- Development: Our commitment to supporting your professional and personal development. Budget for seminars and conferences, internal training and onsite German courses.Science education, a small demo lab to enable everyone to understand our users better. Room for ownership, creativity and cross-functional collaboration. Access for O’Reilly learning platform and LinkedIn Learning platform.
- Flexibility: Flexibility in work schedule, including home office. Meeting free Fridays to focus. 30 days of leave, as long as you promise to take them all. 😉
- Competitive salary.
- We want you to feel great here: A gym around the corner, healthy snacks. Really good coffee. And you will work in one of the best spaces in central Berlin. A beautiful garden, roof terrace and grill for a nice evening. And an AC for a very hot Berlin summer.
- A great work-life balance that we care about.