South Germany: mainly Bavaria & Baden Württemberg
Infors GmbH, a family-owned SME, develops and manufactures for more than 55 years high tech solutions for the biotechnology market and has worked its way up to one of the major “players” within the incubation shakers and bioreactors markets worldwide. The company provides state-ofthe-art products, which are complemented with in-house software and other services.
As an interdisciplinary, international team, they work closely with their customers to develop complete solutions with user-friendly instruments. With its world headquarters in Europe it employs more than 250 people in Europe, USA, Brazil, and China working with numerous distributors to cover the rest of the world.
Infors stands for unsurpassed product quality, delivering outstanding customer service. Manufacturing is located in Europe and the US, allowing short delivery times for customers around the
Increased demand especially from German customers encouraged Infors GmbH to open the exciting position of Area Sales Manager West Germany. In addition, the ASM for South Germany will be taking a well-deserved retirement, so this position will have to be filled. Furthermore, the company intends to focus more on the industrial applications of its products in the German market.
Infors gmbH pursues excellence through
- Inclusivity (safe space to give and receive input and celebrate diversity)
- Growth (thinking outside of the box and encouraging an innovative mindset)
- Performance (Clear goals and accountability)
All bound together by the overall aspiration of unsurpassed quality in focus, attitude, and execution.
Infors GmbH lays great emphasis on company culture and is committed to eminent, professional, and respectable service. It promotes nothing less than ethical behaviour and morals at all levels and in every situation.
Company Business Objectives:
Strategic global targets have been developed and communicated on all levels to allow every single employee to know the targets and contribute to company success.
The business objective is to grow the existing customer basis with ongoing recurring business and increase business in the biopharma sector with exciting product launches ahead.
Products and Markets:
Since their foundation, Infors has considered the challenges of biotechnology from the user’s point of view, helping researchers all over the world carry out and optimize their bioprocesses.
The areas of competence cover cell culture procedures from screening over process development up to production.
- Bench-top Shakers
- Incubator Shakers
- Bench-top Bioreactors
- Pilot Bioreactors
- Relevant consumables
- Bioprocess Software data management systems
The portfolio covers the total bandwidth of biotechnology from shakers for biomass production over small-scale benchtop up to pilot bioreactors is unique in this industry. The delivery of the products is rather seen as the start of a long-lasting successful relationship but as the final point in the interaction with customers.
The Area Sales Manager (ASM) will hunt out new customers for the sales of the company’s products in the designed areas (South Germany: mainly Bavaria & Baden Württemberg) primarily in the pharmaceutical industry and academia/university institutes.
The candidates will understand the biotechnology industry as well as have a good grasp of IT tools.
Of critical importance is the presence of a hunter mentality.
- Sound knowledge of the natural sciences, ideally vocational training/studies in biotechnology.
- > 3 years of professional sales experience.
- Experience in the sale of highly complex/explanatory products is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.
- Candidates will be individual contributors and there are currently no personnel responsibilities
attached to these positions.
- Candidates will directly report to the German GM.
- Candidates will integrate into a sales team across Europe.
- Both will be home-based positions.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to work in an environment that is challenging, ambitious, and entrepreneurial.
- Flexibility in work schedule, including home office + a generous home-office allowance.
- Competitive base salary + up to 40% variable (commission not capped).
- Company car also for private use/car allowance.
- Opportunity to work with a global and diverse team.
- Product training in headquarters on a regular basis.
- On the job training (sophisticated modern digital sales tools).
- Value-based selling strategy.
- Great cooperation with an excellent and experienced service team.
- Benefit from a tremendous brand reputation and a solid customer basis.
- Quick and responsive communication.