Tina O’Brien is a Senior Executive with an accomplished and extensive background in sales, marketing, and general management in leading medical device companies with a focus on start-up and scale-ups of SME’s. Tina, a medically trained clinician, is an independent advisor specialising in innovative medical technology commercialisation. She works with private equity, venture capitalists and entrepreneurs, to accelerate new product marketing, growth, and success.
Tina is skilled in expanding new markets, establishing customer loyalty and increasing sales and earnings with a strong cashflow, Tina has taken the wealth of knowledge and practical know how acquired in prominent business positions and now applies those to a growing portfolio of clients. Tina’s expertise and successes include:
- Successfully managing an EMEA subsidiary during periods of significant change. Achieved sales growth of 25% with an average net profit of 17% to become the most profitable EMEA subsidiary. Achieved through the negotiation of exclusive distribution of third-party products and sales growth with existing product groups,
- A clear understanding of the quality management system created at the initiation of businesses. As the designated individual for the Tissue Health Authority successfully led the business through biennial audits for human tissue.
- A deep understanding of the Bribery Act 2010 gained as the UK compliance representative, for ABHI, Advamed and Eucomed.
- Experience of organisational re-structure to create profitable divisions.
- Skilled in Research and Development and Manufacturing. Led a team to manage loss of business due to pricing pressures and design. Took cost out of the raw materials and developed a single use alternative protecting the business and open sales growth opportunities
- Developing and growing international markets. Has opened new businesses in India and China, and worked closely with Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East and Europe
Tina’s professional qualifications include:
- Diploma in Business Management at the Chartered institute of Marketing and recognised as a Fellow for her experience and expertise in the industry.
- Diploma with Distinction as a Corporate and Business Coach from The Coaching Academy.
If you would like to speak to Tina you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Free services supported by paid for services. If you or any of your contacts are considering engaging a recruiter, consultant or trainer we will welcome the opportunity to be considered.