Paul is a seasoned Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industry executive experienced in commercialisation, scientific research and due diligence.
Paul can assist you in reaching your goal(s) through a process of sensemaking; understanding what it is you want to achieve. He will then work through the best options with you in order to help you to achieve your goal(s) in a way that maximises the chances of success and minimises costs and risks to you and your business.
Leveraging more than 20 years of experience as a drug hunter and industry executive, garnered from working globally within the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industry, Paul has delivered seven clinical candidates into development; with two reaching Phase II. Paul has led several Chemistry Departments composed of up to 74 staff members and has worked in various Therapeutic Areas, including the anti-infective, bone and joint disease and cardiometabolic therapeutic areas and he has successfully run programmes from idea to candidate selection and on into clinical trials. Paul has extensive experience of the evaluation of in-licencing opportunities and other due diligence and he has led a number of external collaborations. Paul has significant entrepreneurial experience through (co-) founding several companies and he has raised funding and in-kind contributions in support of these.
Paul can help you achieve your aims through leveraging:
- His extensive commercial experience;
- His Board-level experience
- His international contacts;
- His mentoring experience;
- His experience with European Union and UK-based grants;
- His strategic mindset, for example in writing business plans for start-ups;
- His due diligence experience (out-licensor and in-licensee);
- His entrepreneurial skills, for example through the creation and successful stewardships of several start-ups and his MBA degree;
- His project management skills;
- His medicinal chemistry, drug-hunting skills; Paul has delivered 7 clinical candidates into development;
- His understanding of budgetary control in both large and small companies;
His stewardship and cultural-shaping of both large and small pharmaceutical and biotechnology departments – of up to 74 individuals – including the creation of an industrial chemistry department from scratch.
If you would like to speak to Adrian you can contact email@example.com
Free services supported by paid for services. If you or any of your contacts are considering engaging a recruiter, consultant or trainer we will welcome the opportunity to be considered.