The challenges companies face, and which Paul has helped them address are:
- Establishing a proven market or customer need and feeding back for product R&D
- Meeting with potential customers in international markets to create a customer profile
- Understanding likely customer objections and limitations and then developing robust answers?
- Has price and the proposition been tested, a sale made?
- Creating a “selling story” which can be trained and transferred to others
- Recruiting, Training the right people to create an effective commercial team
- Creating a marketing strategy and deploying the right technology platforms and collateral to deliver it?
- Creating realistic and achievable forecasts and projections and a measurable pipeline.
- Establishing a customer service function and a post sales capability
- Roles & Responsibilities – CEO, Commercial Director, General Manager, Training
- Board Directorships – Healthcare & Nutrition, Sport, Biotech, Contract Sales, High Tech Homecare
- Investment Activity – MBO, IPO, Seed Funding, Series A and PE
- Sector Experience – Organ-on-a-Chip lab technology, Healthcare & Nutrition (B2B & B2C), Homecare, Sport, Biotech, Infection Control, CRO Phase I & II, Medical Devices, POCT IVD & Pharma
- Skills & Experience – IP Exploitation, Commercial Planning & Execution, Business Re-engineering, Innovative & Disruptive Technologies, Marketing & Sales Management, International Experience (US, China, Japan & EU)
If you would like to speak to Paul you can contact email@example.com
Free services supported by paid for services. If you or any of your contacts are considering engaging a recruiter, consultant or trainer we will welcome the opportunity to be considered.