Mark Duman MRPharmS is a rare blend of clinician, management consultant and patient advocate. He works with organisations to help them realise the full benefit of their services and products, especially through the oft untapped potential of patients and the public.
Mark enjoyed a diverse and highly successful career before moving into consulting, of which highlights include:
- Installing the pharmacy component of a Cerner Electronic Health Record system at Health Care International, Scotland in 1994
- Developing the award-winning PharmAssist system harnessing multimedia to help ethnic minorities with their medicines-taking
- At The King’s Fund, Mark promoted shared clinical decision making, founded Ask About Medicines week & authored their best-selling publication to date, ‘Producing Patient Information’
- Within the BBC, he developed a range of behavioural change interventions to improve people’s health and lifestyle
- Delivering the first Benefits Realisation review for NHS Connecting for Health
- Designing the HaloGEN tool to assess and measure patient centricity.
Following various roles running the healthcare vertical in publishing and telecoms companies, Mark moved into consulting. His clients have included Cancer Research UK, Care Quality Commission, Novartis, NHS England, Microsoft, Siemens and 3M.
His Specialities include:
- Behaviour Change
- Clinical Services Transformation
- Digital Therapeutics
- Funding sources
- Market Access
- Medicines Optimisation
- Patent Engagement / Experience / Self-Management
In addition to various advisory and (digital health) mentor roles, he is a NW England Service Champion for Diabetes UK and a Health & Life Sciences Assessor for Innovate UK.
If you would like to speak to Mark you can contact email@example.com
Free services supported by paid for services. If you or any of your contacts are considering engaging a recruiter, consultant or trainer we will welcome the opportunity to be considered.