Eddie has repeatedly grown companies to leaders in their field and now provides strategy consultancy and support. He experience includes software development, big data, medical services and outsourcing. He has long experience of the consequences of rapid growth, joint ventures and supporting customers – large and small; public sector and commercial.
For all tech companies and fast-growing organisations, progress is inherently non-linear and will not follow a smooth spreadsheet model. Each step change calls for review, consolidation and a strategic reappraisal.
Eddie’s experience in managing or working with companies through growth and change provides him with the skillset to review strategy and resolve specific issues, including:
- strategy review and re-focus
- rethinking staff structure to deal with growth/change
- addressing shrinking or inadequate margins
- technology change
- competitor challenges
- target market saturation – where next?
- moving on from overemphasis on historic issues
- joint ventures and consortia
- contractual (including public sector)
- managing stakeholders and their expectations
If you would like to speak to Eddie you can contact email@example.com
Free services supported by paid for services. If you or any of your contacts are considering engaging a recruiter, consultant or trainer we will welcome the opportunity to be considered.