Professional Selling Skills Programme dates [Find out more]:
- November 21/22 2017 and January 18 2018 [Fully booked!]
- February 6/7 and April 12 2018 [Book a place]
- April 10/11 and May 24 2018 [Book a place]
- May 22/23 and July 3 2018 [Book a place]
- October 9/10 and November 22 2018 [Book a place]
- November 20/21 and January 17 2019 [Book a place]
Sales Management and Leadership Development Programme dates [Find out more]:
- February 14/15 and May 11 2018 [Book a place]
- May 9/10 and October 4 2018 [Book a place]
- October 2/3 and January 18 2019 [Book a place]
Effective Channel Partner Management Programme dates [Find out more]:
- November 7/8 2017 and February 8 2018
- February 6/7 and May 17 2018
- May 15/16 and July 19 2018
Highly interactive and inspiring, our range of external open programmes are based on our considerable experience of delivering in house tailored Sales, Support and Service programmes to scientific and high technology companies.
The content of each programme is closely based on the most commonly delivered training modules from our in house tailored programmes and hence offers a balanced and thorough knowledge and skills based grounding.
Our open external programmes have become particularly appealing to:
- Small companies with for instance two Sales people and a Support or Service person who are committed to training and developing their staff and who perhaps sell both direct and through distributors and agents
- Larger companies who are looking to fast track a new recruit to a knowledge and skills level of the rest of the team who have already attended an in house tailored programme
- Companies with a very wide range of experience in the team – from ‘rookie’ to ‘experienced professional’ – and who want to very much focus their training activity by individual
- Individuals who are preparing themselves for the next step in their career
Although the programme agenda for each programme is fixed, small class sizes of no more 10 people allow specific questions and situations to be addressed. In addition the small class size means that all those attending are able to participate fully expressing opinions and sharing ideas.
We also offer telephone support and access to our knowledge base in supporting all participants through the programmes.
A full prospectus is available for each of our 3 open external programmes if you wish to know more.
For more details regarding the Open Programmes please contact us.