Our client is a dynamic and highly innovative company that designs, develops and manufactures products that seek to revolutionise the way proteins are characterised. Their roots stretch back to a group of scientists who were inspired by the roles that proteins play in the biological world, driven to understand more about how proteins behave and function, but frustrated by the lack of suitable tools for protein characterisation. So they decided to invent their own.
Their vision is that protein science will transform our understanding of how the biological world operates in real time. They believe that this transformation will be every bit as revolutionary as the way that advances in DNA sequencing have transformed our understanding of how the biological world operates over decades, lifetimes and generations.
Reporting to the Head of Sales for Europe & ROW, the Territory Sales Manager DACH will drive adoption and sales of the company’s technology through building and maintaining customer networks and delivering the ideal customer experience.
Location: Field based in Germany
Be the face of the Company in the field – working directly with customers to drive adoption and utilisation of their technology across the territory:
- Organisation and execution of prospecting and lead qualification in defined territory
- Act as Company brand ambassador to define and promote the correct solution to the customer and build the Company reputation
- Closing sales opportunities effectively and efficiently
- Meet or exceed territory sales targets
- Participate in conferences and workshops across the territory
- Minimum BSc, ideally MSc or PhD in biophysics, biochemistry, protein biology or similar field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in scientific instrument sales, with track record of sales success.
- Established relevant life science network across Biotech and Pharma
- Excellent knowledge of the relevant territory and customer base
- Experience of early phase commercial products and company desirable.
- Relentless drive to deliver on an individual level and as part of a team
- Up to 50% domestic travel across DACH, occasional international travel.
- Full driving license