Lab informatics careers with Accenture
We have been engaged to help fill a wide range of opportunities across Europe in the lab informatics sectors for Accenture. These are exciting career enhancing opportunities which offer:
- Exposure to latest technology such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Internet of Things, Extended Reality, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics, in order to facilitate the transformation of scientific and laboratory processes in leading global companies
- A career with a global company that has the resources and experience to lead the market
- Broad experience, as unlike a product provider restricted to their own technology a consulting provider is technology agnostic allowing successful applicants to work with the best solution that’s on the market for the client
- Working with industry leading clients at the most senior levels enabled by the Accenture name and network
- Career future proofing; No matter anyone’s skills the greatest enhancement to a career in most technology sectors is an experience of working with the very latest technology and continually keeping up to date with trends and new solutions. If someone’s technical knowledge becomes outdated their career often suffer
- Excellent career progression opportunities enabled by this high growth business
These opportunities are a result of the acquisition by Accenture of LabAnswer, the leading domain experts in business process optimisation, and the implementation and support of enterprise scientific informatics solutions.
We are looking at various levels of seniority in the following areas across Europe:
- Consulting Managers/Program & Project Leaders
- Informatics Consultants/Developers Lab Informatics
- Senior Informatics Consultants/Business Analysts
They offer location flexibility within each country and highly competitive salary packages. Even if you are unsure if your skill sets match the vacancies above we would like to hear from you as the growth our client is experiencing means other roles are being considered
- The company works with “best in breed” Laboratory Informatics software products in all major categories (ELN, LIMS, LES, SDMS, CDS, etc….) to provide total solutions for their clients
- They support their clients across the entire value chain (from early research, through development, and on through manufacturing & quality testing operations)
- They serve clients in multiple industry verticals, including Pharma & Life Sciences, Consumer Products, Energy, Chemicals/Petrochemicals, Food & Beverages, etc…..
- They deliver services spanning the entire lifecycle of lab informatics systems, including strategic advisory & management consulting, implementation & deployment, and Enterprise Application Support & managed services.
Don’t delay share your CV and let’s start exploring how these exciting roles might enhance your career and help you fulfil your professional goals.