European Application Scientist (Flow Cytometry) – Instrumentation – Ref.: FB171119aSY
A leading innovator of analytical systems for cell-based research, located in Berlin is looking for a European Application Scientist (Flow Cytometry).
You will be responsible for:
- Instrument demos and trainings at headquarters but also on customer site
- Answering flow cytometry applications by phone or email
- Troubleshooting by web
And will interface with sales teams and field applications specialists as well as European customers and the distributor network.
- Life science degree
- >2 years’ experience in operating flow cytometry instrumentation
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills and excellent follow-up
- Excellent communicator and ability to build relationships, presentation skills
- Fluent in English and German.
- Travel approximately 30-50%
The Hiring Company:
A small but fast-growing SME-type team, backed by a financially-sound large group with a famous, household name. Products include flow cytometers for analysis and cell sorting, spectral analyser, software and reagents which provide some of the most productive solutions for cell researchers throughout the world.
Preferably commuting distance to Berlin; otherwise close to an international airport serving Berlin.
Could this be what you have been looking for? Contact Felicity at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 160 944 123 94 for more details.