Our client is a company established in 2005 and is now one of the leading manufacturers of rapid diagnostic tests in Europe. It specializes in virology and women’s health but also bacteriology and mycology. Its products are in particularly strong demand following the COVID-19 outbreak.
It employs more than 230 employees and production site in France, it has distributors in all the major countries worldwide, with a strong focus on Europe.
Increasing demand from Swiss customers has led to the opening of the exciting new position of Channel Manager Switzerland.
As the new Channel Manager Switzerland, you will be responsible for selecting, onboarding and managing distributors in the business of selling diagnostic tests to labs and medical community. Product trainings, price negotiations, quotations and business reviews all fall into this domain.
You will, for the most part, be located in Switzerland. The role requires 30% travel across the territory and regular presence in Head Office in Eastern France (eg visits with distributors, KOL, trainings etc).
- Degree in biology-related discipline, eg molecular biology, pharmacy, chemistry
- >5 years professional sales experience, of that at least 1 in distributor sales
- Fluent English and either French or German (both is an advantage)
- Energy, initiative and drive to grow the business and make your mark
- Rigorous and structured to add processes to fluid
- Aptitude to work in a dynamic frequently changing environment
- Hand-on willingness/start-up mentality
- Individual contributor, this position currently has no personnel responsibilities, but for the right profile additional countries and budget responsibilities can be rapidly discussed.
- The export team consists of 8 employees with flat hierarchy