Our Genomics and Cytometry based client has a need for a Channel Manager EMEA. The successful candidate will work closely with Channel Partners to achieve revenue goals in assigned territories within Europe to drive the sale of all Instrument Systems and Consumables to public and private accounts and serve as point of contact for all commercial related activities in the region, being responsible for business planning, execution and forecasting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve the revenue targets for all products within assigned territories within Eastern Europe, Middle East, Greece and Israel.
- Develop sales plans and coordinate specific activities.
- Produce sales forecasts as required.
- Maintain prospect and customer communication records in corporate CRM system.
- Report quarterly goals aligned to overall corporate and regional objectives.
- Monitor and report regional market trends, identify new market potentials.
- Work with local marketing to design regional marketing tools.
- Work in close relationship with service and technical support groups to support the Channel Partners in 1/closing business and 2/maximize end users satisfaction.
- Participate in scientific conferences, tradeshows and related field support activities.
- Develop customer relationship, monitor customer satisfaction.
- Travel within assigned territory as necessary to work with Channel Partners to close critical sales efforts (minimum 50% travel).
- Represent the company professionally, ethically and morally at all times.
- Achieve technical knowledge and applications on the product lines.
- Must have excellent communication skills, and the ability to influence the territory to achieve quarterly and annual business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. / B.A.) in Life Sciences, e.g. Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry.
- The position requires a minimum of three years of proven channel management experiences in Europe, with at least eight years of successful sales and marketing experience in Life Science field.
- Experience in selling capital equipment as well as consumables.
- Excellent time management, territory management and presentation skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to work from a home-office environment.