Global VP for more than 20 years in a FTSE 250 company. Highly experienced in B2B marketing and strategy development, including Marcomms, Branding, Private labelling, Product Management, for in-process measurement and automation solutions in the Food, Tobacco, Film Extrusion and Converting manufacturing sectors. A track record of achieving above the norm, long term business growth, in a competitive arena.
Skilled at Key account development and retention with a view to creating future acquisition opportunities.
5 years as an Ethics and Compliance Officer in a FTSE 250 Company.
Ian helps companies:
- To expand internationally by identifying the correct sales channels approach
- To develop a longer-term strategic plan through by constructively challenging the status-quo
- To improve process capability through in line measurement.
- To develop sales strategies that focus on the development of key accounts.
- To develop branding mission and visions through facilitation efforts
- To achieve premium pricing through “product” differentiation
- To expand their portfolio through acquisition by identifying synergistic targets and effecting introductions
- To audit /evaluate their current manufacturing process and in line instrumentation and charter an optimal way forward to improve productivity and quality
- To define a road map for growth – particularly start-up Instrumentation/technology based companies.
- To put in place formal product management to improve NPD and NPI processes in order to generate a better return on innovation and more effective competitive positioning of new product offerings
- To Increase sales and maintain or improve margin
The aim of Ian’s intervention is to help his customers achieve one or more of the following:
- Focus on profitable growth strategy and avoid distraction
- Maximise their profitability and competitiveness
- Develop enduring profitable partnerships with their customers
- Develop an enduring culture which employees can relate to and defining focus for future growth
- Grow their business inorganically and faster than would be possible organically but profitably at the same time
- Understand if what they are doing is effective valuable and whether the status quo can be improved to enhance process optimisation and competitiveness
- Establish the best way forward at the least cost and risk
- Make sure every development $ count and ensure that new product launches are successful
Ian’s customers include:
- Terry Moros, PepsiCo
- Fred Bourg PepsiCo/Mondelez now consultant
- Manual Hoehener, Buhler
- Jim Fox GSK
- Mike Adamson BAT
- Luis Sartor Avery
- Jimmy Wagner Brueckner
- Michael Hecht Independent
- Jonathan Eaton Spectris, now Consultant
Ian is highly focussed, results driven, charismatic and an inspirational leader with excellent communication skills and a strong ethos of ‘commit and deliver’.
If you would like to speak to Ian you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Free services supported by paid for services. If you or any of your contacts are considering engaging a recruiter, consultant or trainer we will welcome the opportunity to be considered.